I.O. Dine™ Complex Bolus
250 mg Iodine Bolus with Buffered Urea Base
I.O. Dine Complex Bolus is a practical, flexible, cost-effective antiseptic that suits many of your veterinary practice needs.
- Polyvinylpyrrolidone – Iodine Bolus
- Buffered urea base
- When dissolved in water, can be used as a:
- Topical disinfectant
- External wound flush
- Ideal for large animal and small animal wound care
- pH balanced
- Essentially non-irritating
- Each bolus contains 250 mg of active iodine
To prepare a solution of iodine for flushing wounds, or for topical disinfection.
Dosage & Administration
Dissolve one bolus in 50 to 100 mL water.
Apply as a soak or cleanse area with solution on gauze.
Polyvinylpyrrolidone Iodine Complex.
Store in a cool dry place.